Saturday, March 24, 2007

Darna Jaroori Hai

Darna Jaroori Hai - Amitabh Bachchan, Suniel Shetty, Bipasha Basu, ArjunRampal, Anil Kapoor
Hmm, I went to see...actually, I was dragged along by me mates to see this so called horror movie"Darna Jaroori Hai". I had a doubt about this one coz the posters were quite enticing with its huge starcast...Movie history hasn't been so kind to huge starcast flicks or part twos and this show was no exception...The movie was utter crap to say the least! ...The starting sequence-a mockery of horror movies, is the only good part worth seeing in the movie.....and then there are six little stupid stories as with Darna Mana Hai! .....I felt I was reading a Balbharti or Kumarbharti book throughout! I mean....come on... How long are ppl goingto be fooled by such stuff...Oh yeah, the scariest part was...well...nothing...Those who got frightened, or should I say startled,were only because of the horrendous music which was pretty irritating at times.All the stories were predictable. The last story was a Hindi versionof "GOTHIKA". And it was the most funniest....I,along with my friends were laughing throughout the movie and so were most ppl in the theatre!!Actually the movie title should be "Hasna Jaroori Hai"!!! ....Guys, sheer waste of money.....Don't even bother renting it.

No comments: